Underground 1100L Water Tank
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of this item.
With this Underground 1100 Litre Water Tank, you’ll have a handy supply of underground water for your own convenience. This black tank is made from virgin polymer and is made from a one-piece mould for extra strength. Plus it includes a 500mm extended neck. It’s also compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings, has lifting lugs for easy manoeuvring and you can connect it to other tanks using a 4” drainage pipe. Plus, the product comes with a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Dimensions: Height (without neck): 730mm Diameter: 1550mm Access: 455mm aperture Weight: 60kg Outlet: Multiple outlet positions to take up to 4” pipe Product Notes:
- Please ensure that the Installation Guidelines have been read and understood before commencing installation.
- Only lift when empty.
- If installed in a high water table or heavy clay soil, cylindrical underground water tanks must be fully encased in concrete.
- Designed to take pedestrian traffic only; if required to carry vehicular traffic, a structural engineer’s design is required.
- Top of the tank must not finish any more than 500mm below ground level.
- Without a structural engineer’s design, tank must not be located adjacent to foundations, raised banks, patios or walls.
- Pipe-falls should be a minimum of 2:100 in the direction of water-flow, i.e. rainwater pipe and service duct towards the tank and the overflow away from the tank. Note: Please contact our customer service team on 01462 429765 if you want the product to be delivered to a part of the UK that is outside of England.
|Made From 100% Recycled Materials||No|