Multi-Tech 2 Submersible Pressure Switch Multi-Stage Pump
A submersible pressure switch operated pump with built-in integrated electronics that is designed to automatically start and stop the pump. Capacities range from 0.9 through to 5.4 cubic metres per hour, pressure up to a maximum of 4.5 bar.
Subject to your application you may need to incorporate into the discharge line an expansion vessel to allow the correct function of the pump. Please consult us to confirm you are selecting the correct pump for your application.
This submersible pressure-switch operated water pump is the solution for a working system. Standard pumps basically transfer from A to B, this pump has the features detailed below, allowing the operator to work with the water away from the pump and when stopping the pump is necessary the pump will sense when demand for water has stopped and will then shut down.
On sensing a drop in the water pressure in the discharge line the pump will start automatically thus eliminating the need for the operator to walk back the pump / starter to start and stop the pump. In addition there is also automatic control of the pump in low water level conditions, ensuring the pump does not run dry. The pump runs off a single phase supply.
Submersible pumps with built-in integrated electronics designed to automatically start and stop the pump and prevent against dry running.
- Can be used as a water butts pump or with a rainwater tanks.
- Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor
- Equipped with dry-run protection and built-in non return valve
- Easy to use
- High reliability
- Available with 3 or 4 impellers
- Supplied with 15 metre power cord
- Available with screen filter or stainless steel ring for use of suction kit
To protect the pump and subject to the system operating cycle it may be necessary to include an expansion vessel in the discharge pipe from the pump.
- Performance Range
- Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7.2 m3/h)
- Head up to 42m
- Restart Pressure: 1.5 bar
- Application Limits:
- 5m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum heigh between pump and point of use 10m
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 C.
- Suction down to 22mm above ground level
- Continuous service S1
|Maximum Flow (L/min)||120|