1,350L Non-Potable RainWater Tank in Green
Non potable, above ground, 1350 Litre rainwater tank. Suitable for both domestic or commercial rainwater harvesting systems.
This is a large 1350 Litre Non-Potable Rainwater Tank suitable for both domestic or commercial rainwater harvesting systems. Non-potable tanks can be used for domestic and commercial rainwater harvesting, where the stored rainwater is used for watering the garden, flushing toilets, for washing machines and for cleaning cars.
- Tough and durable
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
- Non-potable tanks are not suitable for storing water for human consumption.
- Type: Single Skin MDPE Tank
- Brim full capacity: 1350 *
- Length (mm): 2100
- Width (mm): 650
- Height (mm): 1250
- Approx. Weight (Kg): 80
- Colour: Black or Green
- (Non-Potable tanks are not suitable for drinking water)
- All dimensions are approximate.
- *Capacities in some cases may be brim full; the tanks working capacity can be less than this volume.
- Inspection lid
- No Outlet unless specified
|Made From 100% Recycled Materials||No|
|Water Butt Style||Round|